About this item
Keep your tools sharp and ready to use with the Fiskars Rotary Cutter Blades, 45mm. They are designed for use with Fiskars 45mm and 65mm rotary cutters and rotary paper trimmers for added versatility. These rugged steel replacement blades come in a case of five so you have enough to get all of those jobs done. The case not only offers you convenient storage, but it also works to prevent cuts from loose blades for an added touch of safety. The Fiskars rotary blades, 45mm, are a great choice for tasks around the home, office or shop. They are quality made and can cut through most materials. The rotary cutter replacement blades will take your jobs and projects to a whole new level. It is advisable to replace the blades after big projects or heavy use for best results.
Fiskars Rotary Cutter Blades
- For use with Fiskars 45mm and 65mm rotary cutters and rotary paper trimmers
- Package contains 5 blades
- The rotary cutter replacement blades come in a multiple blade case for convenient storage and prolonged blade life
- Standard 45mm size
- Keep out of reach of children
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.07|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.74 x 0.45 x 3.94|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I have purchased other kinds besides just straight. I have one that cuts a line intermittently and one that leaves a wavy edge. There are some other brands that fit a fiskars handle too.by CountryMouseinNebraska3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure that Fiskars has the 'fancy' cutting blades, but I know they are available on eBay. I have just about every style that is made, they are of good quality, good pice and they usually fir all my rotary cutters - just make sure to check the blade sizes. Hope this helps.by grandmacurrie4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES.. YOU HAVE TO SEARCH THE INTERNET.. HAD PROBLEMS LOOKING IN STORES.. GO TO THEIR WEB SITE TO FIND OUT ABOUT ALL OF THE ITEMS THEY SELL..by 1938ED8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?