About this item
About this item
Fiskars Razor-Edge Bent Scissors are ideal for quilting, tailoring and crafting. Their angled, precision ground blades offer precise cuts without snags. These Fiskars scissors can even be used to shape materials with multiple layers. Soft, rubber-cushioned handles help your hands stay comfortable during extended use. Fiskars bent scissors also offer variable blade tension for working with different materials or fabrics.
Fiskars Razor-Edge Bent Scissors:
- Soft grip handle
- Glide smoothly along a flat surface
- Extra-sharp Fiskars razor-edged scissors
- Cut with extremely crisp and smooth precision without snags
- Size: 8"
- Caution: Sharp blade
- Contact may result in injury
- Handle with care and keep out of reach of children
- Variable blade tension
- Precision ground, angled blades
- Capable of cutting multiple layers easily
- Fiskars scissors for quilting, tailoring and other crafts
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.2 x 1.4 x 10.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes. They are made in China.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for contacting Fiskars. The country of origin for these scissors is China. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.by FiskarsProductExpert2/15/2014Written by a verified representative from FiskarsProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?