About this item
Satisfy your general, everyday clipping needs and complete projects with professional results using these Fiskars Classic 8" Multi-Purpose Scissors. They are designed for cutting paper and other common materials at home, at school or at the office. These right-handed scissors can also be used for sewing, quilting, crafting and much more. They feature 8" precision ground blades for crisp, clean cuts with minimal effort, as well as ergonomic, contoured handles in bright orange for a classic look and increased noticeability. These durable cutting scissors have a bent design that help in reducing fatigue during extended use. They come with offset handles that also make it easy to cut on flat surfaces. These Fiskars Classic 8" Multi-Purpose Scissors include an adjustable pivot screw, which enables you to modify the blade tension for your convenience.
Fiskars Classic 8" Multi-Purpose Scissors:
- Bent, right-handed scissors
- 8" precision ground blades
- Contoured handles reduce fatigue during extended use
- Offset handles make it easy to cut on flat surfaces
- Adjustable pivot screw enables blade tension to be modified
- Paper-cutting scissors have a classic look
- Ideal for cutting fabric, paper and other common materials
- Wonderful for having on-hand around the home or office
- Color: orange handles
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.85 x 0.81 x 9.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not really made for that purpose but wouldn't be surprised if they did. Better choose tin shears or those crazy scissors they advertise onTV as being able to cut a penny.by An anonymous customer3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?