Fisher-Price - Table Time Turtle Booster
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Encourage your child to begin eating and doing other activities independently at the table with this Fisher-Price Table Time Turtle Booster. This seat is specially designed to allow your baby to sit comfortably without the need for assistance. He or she can better appreciate being a part of the family and learn in the process. This cute baby booster has a contoured design that ensures maximum comfort. For added safety, it has a three-point restraint system belt. This Fisher-Price booster seat is a practical tool that makes it easy for your to include your baby in the kitchen or the dining room at an appropriate height. This item also has non-skid feet that offer a firm grip, ensuring your little one's safety. The smooth surface also makes cleanup simple and easy. This item comes fully assembled and is ready to use straight out of the box. The Fisher-Price Table Time Turtle Booster can accommodate a weight of up to 50 lbs.
Fisher-Price - Table Time Turtle Booster:
- This Fisher-Price booster seat has a contoured design that ensures comfort
- Smooth surface that is easy to clean
- Includes a 3-point restraint system belt so your child will not accidentally squirm out of it
- Non-skid feet offer a firm grip for added safety
- Maximum weight limit: 50 lbs
- No assembly required; can be used straight out of the box
- The baby booster seat makes it easy to include the baby in the kitchen or the dining room at an appropriate height
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.5 x 15.0 x 8.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My child is 15 months and it fits perfect.by kazdo1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say young toddler. My 26lb 18month old fits comfortablyby Eastbaymomma8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TheTable Time Turtle™ Booster should be used by a child capable of sitting upright unassisted up to 50 pounds. Use restraint belts until the child is able to get in and out of the product without help.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices1/10/2015Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It really depends on the size of the child more than the age. I would think that up to 4 yrs old could sit in the seat comfortably as long as they are not too big/heavy.by LaFresa781/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say about 15 months up to maybe 3 years or more. There's lots of adjustment and a good amount of space in the seat to accommodate a good range of sizes of kids.by NDmommyof212/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50lb limit weightby 121861/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what the manufacturer recommends but my daughter is 18 months old and she does great with it.by Froggirl1811/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it for my two year old, he loves it! Tried it out with my 9 month old the other day & she loved it too!by Bmpierce8510/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says up to 60 pounds. I use it for children as young as 10 months and as old as 2 years. However, I'm sure that a 3 year old could use it as well since the straps are adjustable. The kids just need to be able to sit up steadily on their own.by LoveBling1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Val, the bottom of the unit to the seat where a child's leg would rest is around 3 inches. The center divide is 1 inch taller.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices6/10/2014Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?