About this item
The adorable Fisher-Price Table Time Cow Booster is designed with smooth surfaces that support your little one while sitting up. The contoured seat is super comfortable and a breeze to clean. Simply wipe it down as needed. The three-point restraint will keep your toddler securely positioned. Non-skid feet on the bottom of this baby booster ensure that it will rest safely on kitchen and dining room chairs without slipping. It's decorated with a cheerful animal pattern that's sure to put a smile on your little one's face. The Fisher-Price booster is easy to pack in your vehicle.
Fisher-Price Table Time Cow Booster:
- Ideal for toddlers
- Contoured seat for comfort
- Easy-to-clean, smooth surfaces
- 3-point restraint system
- Non-skid feet for added safety
- Fisher-Price booster maximum weight capacity: 50 lbs
- No assembly required
- Offers a comfortable transition between a high chair and a regular chair
- Ideal gift for a baby shower
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.5 x 15.0 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hard plastic and it wipes down easy with Clorox wipesby AwesomeAverysProudMom9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kim, the booster chair is a made of a harder plastic.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 3.5 inches from bottom of unit.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Val, the bottom of the unit to the seat where a child's leg would rest is around 3.5 inches. The center divide is 1 inch taller.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?