Fisher-Price Smart Cycle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get up. Get smart. Get going! With the Fisher-Price Smart Cycle, kids pedal, steer and control the on-screen action! Smart Cycle is a stationary bike, a preschool learning center and an arcade game system all rolled into one! Smart Cycle plugs right into your TV, ready for discoveries, games and active play. Bring the arcade experience home, with multiple levels of play for different ages and stages. Kids can pedal through Alphabet Valley to learn numbers or charge up Math Mountain to learn numbers. Smart Cycle also lets kids race against the clock or with another player.
Fisher-Price Smart Cycle:
- Includes a Learning Adventure game cartridge with 3 ways to play:
- Drive: Pedal, steer and learn at your own pace. Visit Math Mountain, Shape Lake, Number Fields, Letter Creek and other stops along the way.
- Learn: Stop and rest, but don't stop learning! Use the joystick to reinforce important learning skills with plenty of games and activities, with different levels for growing kids.
- Race: Put the pedal to the metal as you race with cars on-screen, against the clock or with another player.
- Teaches: upper & lowercase letters; numbers & counting; spelling; problem-solving; shapes; matching; creativity; spatial reasoning; motor skills & lots more!
- Additional software available, such as Dora and Diego cartridges (sold separately)
- Cord is approximately 14 in. long
- Requires 4 D batteries (not included)
|Learning Platform:||Fisher-Price Smart Cycle Pro|
|Age:||3 - 4 Years , 5 - 7 Years|
|Skill Set:||Reading & Language , Math & Counting|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||6 Years|
|Battery Type:||4 D|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with an extension, that u have to use and the cord all together is about 15 feet long, maybe just a lil longer.by angiesweetone12/18/2008Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the cord is a standard A/V cord which you can find extentsion adapters and any electronics store or section of a store, where you will also find cords of longer lengthsby easttxboi11/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My child's pedal broke as well, I called Fisher Price and they told us to cut off the green wire and to mail along with the return tag they emailed us and they will be sending us a whole NEW Smart Cycle. I went directly to Fisher Price on this one...just go to Fisher Price.com and go to contact us and call the number for Fisher Price toys...that's it!by Cherwithme10/28/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?TransitionID=103&ProductID=K5054 To get here just go to.. service.mattel.comby Slorenzo10/9/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- made in china is on the box it came inby dezsez12/29/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box reads: Made in China, Mattel Canada, Inc. Mississauga, Ontarioby ProudMamaNo112/30/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?