Customers also viewed these products
- $27.82 Was $36.90Save $9.08
- $35.90 Was $39.79Save $3.89
- Rollback$199.00 Was $229.99Save $30.99
Fisher-Price Power Wheels 12 Volt Rechargeable Battery
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $297.00Save $48.00
- from $229.99
- Rollback$129.00 Was $199.00Save $70.00
- $199.99 Was $229.97Save $29.98
- Rollback$197.00 Was $297.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $399.87Save $20.87
- $271.99 Was $279.00Save $7.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Includes patented connector system
- Limited 6-month warranty
- Use with 12-Volt vehicles
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Battery Size:||12 V|
|Age Range:||15+ Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||74777|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 11.00 x 8.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only the battery and an instruction booklet is encluded.by AvsFan112/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is a replacement so you must use the cord that came with your vehicle.by Kidshopper123410/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can you replace a 6 volt battery with a 12 volt battery in a car to give it longer life and more power?
- We're sorry you cannot use a 12 volt battery in a 6 volt vehicle.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices12/19/2014Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will the quick charger work for any power wheel even if current battery no longer works?
- As long as the charger says 12 volt on the plug in and the connection is the same, which on this battery is the slim insert, then yes it will work.by 1hpydad12/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?