About this item
Kids can take off on a real driving adventure in this Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F150 ride-on. They can lift up the hood of the Power Wheels ride-on to find a realistic truck "engine" or store their favorite things in the roomy truck bed. The battery-powered ride-on for kid's big, rugged tires make it easy for children to take their adventures off road, too.
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F150 Ride-On:
- Up to 3.5 mph both forward and in reverse
- For one child
- Weight limit: 65 pounds
- Battery-powered for use on driveways and off-road surfaces
- Realistic engine details
- Storage in back of the Fisher-Price ride-on
- Big-tread "off-road" tires
- Super 6-volt battery and charger included with this kids' ride-on truck
- Power Lock brake system for added safety
- Initial charge time is 18 - 30 hours
- Run time on a full charge is 1 to 3 hours (depending on the driver's weight and riding terrain)
- Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F150 ride-on assembly time is approximately 60 minutes
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.0 x 21.0 x 25.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.