The Fisher-Price Newbury Convertible Crib is stylish and comfortable with a modern take on the popular beadboard look. This well engineered design transitions easily with each stage of your child's growth, from crib to toddler bed and daybed and finally, a full-size headboard. An optional guardrail and full-size bed frame is available and sold separately. Coordinates with the Fisher-Price Newbury dressing table, Fisher-Price 4 drawer and 6 drawer dressers. Adorn your crib with Fisher-Price's exclusive, personalized name plaque for baby. Fisher-Price will personalize your baby's name, up to 12 characters, for a cherished keepsake memory. Please visit www.bivonaco.com for order form.
Fisher-Price Newbury 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, Cherry:Weight limit: 50 lbsOptional personalized name plaqueConverts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size headboardOptional guardrail and full-size bed frame is available (sold separately)Handcrafted of New Zealand pine3-position adjustable mattress platformMeets or exceeds US safety standardsJPMA certifiedMeets all ASTM and CPSC safety standardsAvailable in Snow White, Cherry and EspressoAssembled dimensions: 56"L x 30"W x 43.8"HAssembly required
Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib and Toddler Mattress:
- Kolcraft Pediatric Toddler Mattress is designed for children up to 60 lbs
- 80 heavy-gauge steel coils offer firm support for toddlers
- Inner-spring mattress provides a firm and comfortable sleep surface
- Perma-Dri cover is easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Limited 7-year warranty
- No cotton binding
- Laminated and lock-stitched binding prevents allergens and bacteria from entering the mattress
- Non-allergenic cushioning is resilient and maintains a long-lasting sleep surface
- Fits all standard-size cribs and toddler beds
- Passes all flammability, lead and phthalate testing
- Contains no toxic fire retardants
- Dimensions: 51.625" x 27.25" x 5"
- Model# KM109-AABP
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.