Fisher-Price - Newborn Rock N' Play Sleeper
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper is an ideal choice for newborn babies, offering softness that they will enjoy. It is extra deep and features a cute duck pattern on its machine-washable seat pad. The Fisher-Price Rock n' Play sleeper provides a comfy and secure inclined seat for your baby, ensuring that they are happy and relaxed for hours at a time. This forward position makes babies comfortable to encourage sleep, so they get the rest that they need. The Fisher-Price newborn sleeper holds up to 25 pounds, and comes with a soft bunny toy to entertain your child. It has a sturdy construction that ensures baby is stable while they sleep. This combines a nighttime sleeper and playtime seat in one. The rocker is made for children from birth to 12 months old, allowing them to grow in comfort. It also has a compact size that is simple to store when not in use.
The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper is lightweight and folds for transport, making it a breeze to take with you on the go.
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper:
- For babies weighing up to 25 lbs
- Nighttime sleeper and playtime seat in one
- Fisher-Price Rock n' Play sleeper rocks gently
- Super-comfortable inclined seat
- Plush toy with rattle entertains your baby
- Machine-washable seat pad
- Designed for babies from birth to 12 months old
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||1 Month|
|Collection:||Fisher-Price Newborn Rock N' Play|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 24.5 x 21.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The legs cannot be locked. If your baby is big enough to move around it will rock. Have never had a problem, however.by Jerseagirl3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the legs can't be locked but you can take out legs very easily.by suman075/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Heatherjoyy2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?