About this item
The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper will allow your little one to rest peacefully. It is covered in a soft fabric that gives the comfort babies want for hours on end. The Fisher-Price Rock n' Play sleeper has a detailed and adorable print that will complement most nurseries nicely. It comes with a sweet bunny toy that will keep your little one entertained as they rest and relax. You can use it as a sleeper at night and conveniently convert it into an inclined seat during playtime. This pink Fisher-Price newborn sleeper is specially designed for children from birth to 12 months old. The comfortable seat pad is machine washable for easy maintenance. It is a breeze to place in most rooms with a compact size that can be stored when not in use. This sleeper features a three-point restraint, keeping baby safe and secure.
You can shift it from one room to the other as it is lightweight and easily folds for storage. The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper is designed for babies weighing up to 25 pounds.
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock n' Play Sleeper, Pink:
- Holds babies weighing up to 25 lbs
- Nighttime sleeper and playtime seat in one
- Fisher-Price Rock n' Play sleeper rocks gently
- Super-comfortable inclined seat
- Soft bunny toy entertains your baby
- Machine-washable seat pad
- Made for children from birth to 12 months old
- Primary color: pink
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 24.5 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Manuallyby abnunn2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's manual.by HappyMom24712/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Manually.by 2012Mommyof212/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?