Similar items in stock
Fisher-Price - My Little Lamb Rocking Bassinet, Tan
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Rocking Bassinet is ideal for keeping your little one close to you during the early months. It has an elegant design that can enhance the nursery nicely. The Fisher-Price My Little Lamb bassinet has a removable canopy that adds a cute touch to the style. Retractable locking swivel casters make it easy to move from room to room. With a nightlight, it is a breeze to check on the little one at night. It has calming vibrations and 11 soothing songs to help lull baby to sleep. The tan baby rocking bassinet has a large storage basket underneath to hold needed accessories. It is also ASTM and JPMA certified.
Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Rocking Bassinet:
- Ultra-plush My Little Lamb sleep area
- Nightlight for checking baby
- Calming vibration and 11 soothing songs
- Electronic mobile with 3 plush lamb toys
- Large storage basket
- Adjustable, removable canopy
- Rocking base with locking retractable casters
- Tan baby rocking bassinet comes with a 1" thick mattress pad and a matching sheet
- ASTM/JPMA certified
- Large 18" x 34" bassinet frame
- Batteries required
- Fisher-Price My Little Lamb bassinet requires some assembly
- Primary color: beige
|Collection:||My Little Lamb|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.5 x 27.5 x 45.5|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 6.03MB, 16 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My grandson weighed 9 lbs when he was born. This bassinet could be used for a long time. Very sturdy.by TxStarKD9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this says holds 20lbs its very big and spaciousby oldmommytob9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- per their website Ages: Birth - 5 months Maximum Weight: 15 lbs.by JousterChick9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. On my computer the bassinet looks white, but it says tan in the headline, is overall most of the bassinet white except the edging?
- no this bassinet is an off white or tan and a blue and brown edgeby oldmommytob9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is tan.by NBey9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I noticed that the attatched mobile unit is positioned so that it's right over the baby. I'm wondering if the mobile unit swivels out of the way?
- We took it off until our grandson gets older. I don't think it swivels, but not for sure.by TxStarKD5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you have to remove it but then you wont have the vibration,lights and soundsby oldmommytob4/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $35.00