About this item
Enjoy watching your child role-play as a doctor with the Fisher-Price Medical Kit. A complete medical kit, this Fisher-Price kids' toy includes a stethoscope that really works, a blood pressure cuff, a thermometer and an otoscope. Your child will love hearing the patients real heartbeat. The blood pressure cuff fits adults, so you can become your child's patient. The sick-to-well thermometer helps monitor the patient's health. There is also a spring-loaded syringe, so be prepared for injections. Visiting the doctor can be stressful for little ones. Playing with the medical kit toy, pretending to be the doctor instead of the patient, can go a long way to make kids feel more in control and confident on their next trip to the doctor. At the same time, this kit helps your little doctor develop and grow fine motor skills and finger dexterity. The toy medical devices in the kids' medical kit come in a soft bag that will give your child the feel of being a real doctor.
Fisher-Price Medical Kit:
- Great role-play fun
- Includes: stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer and a pretend otoscope
- Includes: spring-loaded syringe, bracelet style bandage and a soft bag for storage
- The Fisher-Price Medical Kit is just what the doctor ordered
- Recommended for preschool-age children (3 years and up)
- Requires no batteries
- Medical kit toy model no.: N5045
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 2.0 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no sounds but that's a good thing lol, we love it!by darkxangel1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Janet it does not.by Jlynly8312/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but the stethoscope really does work!by MXgirl12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No sounds.by MyLittleBoyMichael12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby NanaPapafortwo11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, none of the pieces make any soundsby sstar0086811/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the stethoscope works. Kids can hear their heart beating when they listen through the scope!by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We're sorry, Donna. We do our best to stock as many replacement parts as we can but unfortunately replacement parts are not available for the Fisher-Price Medical Kit.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?