About this item
Sneak up on Captain Hook with the Fisher-Price Light-Up Tick Tock Croc from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. With each press, the light on this Fisher-Price Croc, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, will turn on inside its mouth and you hear funny sounds as Tick Tock chomps and belches. With this Fisher-Price toy, you can press Tick Tock's tail, the handle lever, to open and close the jaws. The Jake and the Neverland Pirates' skull and bones icon will also shine out of the mouth of this Fisher-Price Light-Up Tick Tock Croc when the light turns on. This Fisher-Price Croc, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, is intended for children ages 3 years and up.
Fisher-Price Jake and the Neverland Pirates Light-Up Tick Tock Croc:
- Press Tick Tock's tail (the handle lever) to open and close the jaws
- With each press the light will turn on inside its mouth and you hear funny sounds as Tick Tock chomps and belches to give the light a humorous twist
- The Jake and the Neverland Pirates' skull and bones icon will also shine out of the mouth when the light turns on
- Requires 3 AAA (not included)
|Age:||3 - 4 Years , 5 - 7 Years , 2 Years|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.98|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 3.5 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Vicki, the best thing to do is contact our Consumer Relations team for assistance. Live chat, phone or e-mail support is available Mon.- Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST. You can find our contact information here: http://fpfami.ly/08d5.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?