Consider these popular products
- Rollback$5.99 Was $8.16Save $2.17
- Rollback$65.98 Was $80.00Save $14.02
- Rollback$142.47 Was $174.99Save $32.52
- Rollback$6.38 Was $11.99Save $5.61
- Rollback$79.97 Was $99.97Save $20.00
- $10.91 Was $12.40Save $1.49
Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Color Change Engine Scruff, Dirty Mess
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Scruff is dirty from a busy day on the railroads. He works at the Waste dump and loves getting dirty! Children can clean the engine after its busy day at work! They can use ice cold water on the applicator tip to reveal spots and warm water to "clean." Scruff comes with a cargo car and works with the Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play Portable Railway.
Fisher-Price Color Change Engine Scruff, Dirty Mess:
- Use ice cold water on the applicator tip to reveal spots
- Use warm water to "clean"
- Comes with a cargo car
- Works with the Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play Portable Railway
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 1.5 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this is for the Take N Play tracks and sets.by ShoppinMomma862/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these are much smaller and are not battery operated. These engines are used with the Thomas take and play sets.by NIKKI331/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not really. Trackmaster sets are designed for larger battery-powered engines with motors. This is a Take-n-Play engine which is a lot like the wooden trainset -- you just push them around like Matchbox or Hotwheels cars. Even if you just want to push them on the Trackmaster tracks, these engines are a lot smaller than Trackmaster so they don't fit well on the tracks. Then again, sometimes my 2 year old only wants to push something along the tracks... you can definitely do that OK with the Take-n-Play trains on Trackmaster tracks.by JeffJ9111/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?