Similar items in stock
- $17.97 Was $25.00Save $7.03
- Rollback$15.89 Was $19.24Save $3.35
Fisher-Price Backpack Diaper Bag
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You and your baby will always be ready for that road trip, a stroll through the park or an outing in the fresh air when you take along this Fisher Price Backpack Diaper Bag. It offers easy care fabrication, seven total pockets, a sleek and stylish look and grab-and-go practicality. The go-to Fisher Price Backpack Diaper Bag is stylishly color blocked in shades of gray and bright blue, and features a black mesh rear panel to promote air circulation when on the move. Adjustable and well-padded straps ensure the bag sits well and comfortably on your back, and the roomy interior can easily tote all the essentials, several changes and much more. It includes an inside area to securely store your tablet, a useful mesh pocket and two handy zip pouches.
Four external FastFinder pockets stash pacifier, wipes dispenser, diapers and baby's bottle (in an insulated pouch). For quick and sanitary changes, the Fisher Price Backpack Diaper Bag contains a comfy, color coordinated changing pad, and the reinforced footed bottom keeps your tote safely off the ground.
Fisher-Price Backpack Diaper Bag:
- The baby backpack diaper bag features Grab-and-go practicality
- Color blocked in shades of gray and bright blue
- The backpack baby bag has a black mesh rear panel
- The baby backpack diaper bag has a fully lined interior
- Reinforced footed bottom
- The Backpack Style Diaper Bag has 7 pockets
- Large diaper pocket
- Insulated zip bottle pocket
- Cell phone pocket
- Wipe dispenser
- Pacifier holder
- Hanging loop
- Cushion tablet holder
- The backpack baby bag has an adjustable, padded double carrying strap
- Comfy, color coordinated changing pad included
- Backpack Style Diaper Bag Exterior dimensions: 15-1/2"W x 5"D x 17"H
- Baby Backpack Diaper Bag Material: 600D poly with PU backing
- Fisher-Price Backpack Diaper Bag Care: wipe clean
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164195|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 2.00 x 17.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Everyone's preference/priority for diaper bags are different, (If you like them)as an option, I heard the mommy hooks are good. I like the bag, and (just my opinion) it wouldn't stop me from getting it because of them not having stroller straps. Hope this helps!by newbsparentals10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by rillazoo8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Fisher-Price Backpack Diaper Bag does not have stroller straps.by CommunityAnswer4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy the little individual travel packets of wipes to put in there.by candyland2210/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same uncertainty when I received my bag, but decided to go ahead and try loading a small stack of wipes directly in the pocket. It works ok, they dispense pretty easily and seemed to stay sufficiently wet for up to two weeks. After about two weeks though, they were becoming noticeably dried out. So if you just load a smaller amount and use them fairly frequently, it probably won't be an issue. But if you don't use the wipes that often you may end up with dried-out wipes and need to replace them with fresh ones just before you go out.by rillazoo8/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?