The Fisher-Price Ayden Convertible Crib is a perfect complement to any nursery with its transitional style and sturdy construction. The beautifully simplistic design transitions easily with each stage of growth, from crib to toddler bed and daybed and finally, a full-size headboard. An optional guardrail and full-size bed frame is available and sold separately. Coordinates with the Fisher-Price Dressing Table, Fisher-Price 4 drawer and 6 drawer dressers. Adorn your crib with Fisher-Price's exclusive, personalized name plaque for baby. Fisher-Price will personalize your baby's name, up to 12 characters, for a cherished keepsake memory. Please visit www.bivonaco.com for order form.
Fisher-Price Ayden 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib:
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Optional personalized name plaque
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size headboard
- Optional guardrail and full-size bed frame is available (sold separately)
- Handcrafted of New Zealand pine
- 3-position adjustable mattress platform
- Meets or exceeds US safety standards
- JPMA certified
- Meets all ASTM and CPSC safety standards
- Available in Snow White and Espresso
- Assembled dimensions: 56"L x 30"W x 43.8"H
- Assembly required
- Bedding not included
- . See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Fisher-Price Beddy Bye Foam Crib and Toddler Mattress:
- 5" high-density poly core foam for firm support
- Hypoallergenic sleeping surface
- Waterproof cover wipes clean
- Lightweight for ease of changing sheets
- Square corners for secure fit
- Edges are bound with heavy-duty cloth binding and lock stitching
- Fits all standard cribs and toddler beds
- Meets or exceeds all flammability and lead testing requirements
- Made in the USA
- 15-year warranty
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.