About this item
The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby's first seat, and has become a parenting essential. This blue Bumbo seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to and feed your baby. The Bumbo baby seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head.
Bumbo - Floor Seat, Blue:
- Bumbo baby seat enables babies to sit upright
- Fits baby's posture with contoured seat
- Soft, comfortable and easy to clean
- Includes restraint belt
- Made from polyethylene
- Should not be used until baby can support his or her head
- Warning — to prevent falls:
- Never use on a raised surface
- Always stay with and watch your baby
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 7.5 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, I wouldn't. It's actually moulded, making it hollow underneath; this would trap air and make it terribly unstable. I also think it might float because of the foam/rubber type material it's made from.by Girlpilot796/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not recommended for the bath tub.by BaileysGirl094/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it in the tub. If the water level gets too high though the seat will float up too much.by Nikkabod6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?