About this item
The First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test contains everything you need for one test.
First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test:
- Easy-to-read results
- Positive results as soon as one minute
- Use any time of day
- No mixing, no measuring
- Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly
- Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 3.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can someone please tell me the sensitivity of these tests? Are they 25ml/U or more or less? Thanks!
- I just called the number on the box, because I could not find the answer anywhere on the box or on the paper. Anyways, the rep told me that it was 25 MIU's and said that even though it's a lower MIU level than some tests, it is not rated as an early pregnancy test and cautioned me to wait until I have definitely missed my period to test. I am worried now, that I read one review saying they had inconsistent results with the test. I wonder if she tested before her missed period or not. But, even at that, it still concerns me.by louzannalady5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the sensitivity but I can tell you that I got positives on 2 of these tests and a negative from first response early results.by acbc200512/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought some for future use and opened the box to look at the instructions to try and find the answer for you. It doesn't say anywhere what the sensitivity of the test is. It does say that it'll pick up the hcg hormone as early as the first day of a missed period, so it must not be too sensitive.by shoppingmama083/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I heard they are 10by tallperson135/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will my results be accurate if my period is due on the 9th of November and i tested on the 5th of November?
- A pregnancy test detects the pregnancy hormone HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin) in your urine. As your pregnancy develops, the levels of this hormone increase. At two weeks from conception, most women’s bodies will have produced a sufficient amount of this hormone for a test to identify it. The earliest pregnancy tests can be taken from 4 days before your period is due. The downside is that their results are not as accurate as a test taken after the day your period is due.by xAprilx9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- should be. i tested 5 days before my missed period and it came back positive. just to be sure i also took a first response one and it also came back positive. both have more of a faint line but both positive and you can for sure see the lineby mommabaer3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?