About this item
Get pregnant sooner with the First Response Easy-Read Ovulation Test. This First Response product comes with 7 tests that predict your two most fertile days. It is a pharmacist recommended brand. With easy-to-read lines, the First Response Ovulation Test is very easy to use. You can follow up the use of this product with the First Response Pregnancy Test.
First Response Easy-Read Ovulation Test, 7 tests:
- Predicts your 2 most rertile days
- #1 Pharmacist recommended brand
- Easy-to-read lines
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.44 x 2.5 x 2.94|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No! It is telling you when you are ovulating. Take pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. OPK tests HL surge, and pregnancy test tests HcG. Those are different hormenesby organism6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only way to know is to take a pregnancy test.by Millie799/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product tells you when you are likely ovulating NOT if you are pregnant. To see if you are pregnant you will need a PREGNANCY test! Good luck!!!by PCOSsux3/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- every month you have around 25% chance to get pregnant if you are before 35, and you have around 10-15% each month after 35. Keep trying for 6 - 12 month. If nothing happened make doctor appointment - by that time you will have clear picture how and when you are ovulating. And it will be very helpful to the doctor to know itby organism4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It all depends on your body (ex: were you previously on birth control; are your cycles regular, etc). The good thing is with these sticks you can be sure to time it perfectly around your ovulation cycle. There are 2 days in the month in which are you most likely to conceive, and this test helps time that.by Millie7911/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've read that there are no guarantees. You can google the "Shettle Method" or "Free ovulation calendars" and try to conceive for a certain gender but there are no guarantees.by Millie799/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do a google search for aticle on baby gender and mother's diet. They claim that a mother's diet low in calories can cause the baby to be a girl.... high in calories can cause baby to be a boy. who knows? i was dieting when i got pregnant, low cals (less than a 1000 a day), and had a girl.by kitten987/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (9)Was this answer helpful?