First Alert EL52-2 Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the First Alert EL52-2 Two Story Fire Escape Ladder for troublesome situations. It is designed with slip-resistant rungs, steel rung stabilizers and Dupont Cordura nylon strapping for extra strength and stability. The First Alert fire escape ladder features wide sill hooks that accommodate windowsills from 6" to 13". This unit can be easily folded to be small in size, and stored near a window or under a bed for immediate access in case of a fire. This emergency escape ladder also fits inside of a closet. Plan and review how to get out from second floor using this two-story piece of equipment. This way your family is comfortable and familiar enough with your get away routes to respond automatically should any problem occur. This item comes fully assembled and ready to use and is tested to ASTM standards.
First Alert EL52-2 Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder:
- 2-story folding residential fire escape ladder
- First Alert fire escape ladder easily deploys from standard windowsills
- Folds for compact storage
- Emergency escape ladder is 14' length
- Strong steel construction tested to 1,125 lbs
- DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for added strength and stability
- Tested to ASTM standards
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- 6-year limited warranty
- Stores easily under a bed or in a closet for quick access during an emergency
- Wide sill hooks accommodate windowsills from 6" to 13"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 13.25 x 12.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It goes back into the same box it was shipped in. There is a strap with velcro that holds everything together until needed. The trick is to put the foor pegs facing upwards in the box (took me 2 minutes to figure this out) :-)by NewLGOwner8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder is already assembled. We store them under the bed, close enough so if needed we can get to it easily.by craigster081/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will fit under a bed. It is recommended that it be stored and extra readily accessible. It is about 8X8X7" (Very approximate)by Mawlou5/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a lot....we keep it in the box under the bed. It is not hard to replace in the box after use. (We have practiced fire drills.)by MiniRich10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the research I have done, yes it is advertised as reusable. I have read that people have used them in fire drills and I would think they would re-store afterwards. There is a product that can be used only once and I would hate to try it for the first time in an emergency.by Mawlou9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, although returning it to the original state in the packaging may be insteresting.by jdog0711/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, just fold back up, practice is very important to do.by mpdm11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems like the connection is very wide. This is just a decision call on your part.by Mawlou1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maximum width the ladder will fit over is 9 1/2 inchesby jdog077/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?