About this item
- The First Alert EL52-2 Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder is designed with slip-resistant rungs, steel rung stabilizers, and Dupont Cordura nylon strapping for extra strength and durability. The emergency escape ladder features wide sill hooks accommodate windowsills from 6-to-13-inches. This emergency escape ladder can be easily folded to be compact, and stored near a window or under a bed for immediate access in case of a fire. This escape ladder is 14' in length and folds for compact storage. Plan and review escape routes from second floor using this two-story escape ladder so your family is comfortable and familiar enough with your emergency escape routes to respond automatically should an emergency occur.
- Two-story folding residential fire escape ladder
- Easily deploys from standard windowsills
- Folds for compact storage
- 14' length
- Strong steel construction tested to 1,125 lbs
- DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for added strength and stability
- Tested to ASTM standards
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- 6-year limited warranty.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 13.25 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It goes back into the same box it was shipped in. There is a strap with velcro that holds everything together until needed. The trick is to put the foor pegs facing upwards in the box (took me 2 minutes to figure this out) :-)by NewLGOwner11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder is already assembled. We store them under the bed, close enough so if needed we can get to it easily.by craigster081/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will fit under a bed. It is recommended that it be stored and extra readily accessible. It is about 8X8X7" (Very approximate)by Mawlou5/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a lot....we keep it in the box under the bed. It is not hard to replace in the box after use. (We have practiced fire drills.)by MiniRich11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the research I have done, yes it is advertised as reusable. I have read that people have used them in fire drills and I would think they would re-store afterwards. There is a product that can be used only once and I would hate to try it for the first time in an emergency.by Mawlou11/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, although returning it to the original state in the packaging may be insteresting.by jdog0710/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, just fold back up, practice is very important to do.by mpdm11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nice balcony! The ladder has little foot pegs on each step which brace it against a wall for added support. I would presume you can use it without the added bracing but make sure its attached to a secure location up top at the balcony level.by NewLGOwner11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as the balcony is sturdy I believe it wouldby jdog0711/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?