About this item
The First Alert Battery Operated Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm SCO7CN is a talking combination alert system that tells you what part of the home is in danger and whether it is from a fire or poisonous odorless gas. Alarm is equipped with a mute button to silence any nuisance alarms and also tests alarm functions. Voice alarm is easily programmed for alarm's location within the home (11 pre-programmed choices). Voice alert on this First Alert carbon monoxide alarm notifies which hazard is being sensed--"Warning, evacuate! Smoke in Kitchen!" Photoelectric smoke sensor reduces nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. This combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm utilizes an electrochemical gas sensor for increased accuracy. Easy access battery drawer means no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery. The First Alert Battery Operated Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm SCO7CN meets UL standards and includes 7-year limited warranty.
First Alert SCO7CN Battery Operated Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location:
- Talking alarm is easily programmed
- Actual voice notifies which hazard is being sensed and location of danger in your home
- First Alert carbon monoxide alarm is effective at waking sleeping children
- Dual smoke and carbon monoxide sensing provides ultimate protection from two deadly dangers
- Mute button mutes unnecessary alarms immediately
- Single button combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm also tests alarm functions
- Photoelectric smoke sensor provides optimal protection from smoldering fires and reduces false alarms
- Eco-friendly and completely recyclable as an electronic device
- Easy access battery drawer means no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery
- Low battery signal mute quiets the low battery signal for up to 8-hours
- Uses electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor--most accurate technology available for detecting carbon monoxide
- First Alert Battery Operated Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm SCO7CN has a loud 85-decibel alarm
- End of life timer alarm chirps when it is time to replace unit
- 2 AA batteries included
- Carbon monoxide alarms should be replaced every 5-years for maximum protection
- Meets UL standards
- 7-year limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 5.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.