About this item
- The SC07CN-C features two alarm systems that work independently to detect both evidence of fire and carbon monoxide (CO). It's easy to program with 11 pre-programmed home locations. This alarm is powered by two 'AA' batteries (which are included) and easy to replace without removing the alarm from the ceiling to change a battery. The SCO7CN-C uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate CO sensor available. It also uses photoelectric sensing technology, which provides optimal protection from smoldering fires and reduces false alarms like those caused by cooking smoke and shower steam. The SC07CN-C even stores CO readings and verbally communicates the highest level of CO detected, so you can easily discern patterns that indicate it's time to check your appliances or other combustible items for CO leaks. There is a mute button to silence any nuisance alarms that may occur and the single button tests all alarm functions.
- Exclusive voice alarm with location (studies show voice alarms are more effective at waking children than the standard beeping alarm)
- Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Photoelectric Sensing Technology
- Includes single button silence test, low battery warning, and 2 AA batteries
- 7-Year Limited Warranty.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.56 x 7.0 x 3.17|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.