About this item
- First Alert CO605 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup runs on A/C power and easily plugs into any standard outlet with no additional mounting necessary. The battery backup ensures that the alarm works even during power outages. A single button allows you to test the efficiency of the unit or mute it during a false alarm. This First Alert carbon monoxide alarm utilizes an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor for increased accuracy and meets UL standards. A low-battery signal alerts you when it's time to replace the backup batteries (2 AA batteries included). An easy, front-open compartment lets you change the batteries conveniently. Comes with a 7-year limited warranty.
- Easy to install
- Plugs into any wall outlet with no additional mounting required
- Uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, the most accurate sensor available
- Single button allows you to test the efficiency of the unit or mute it during a false alarm
- Low-battery signal alerts you when it's time to replace the backup batteries
- Easy, front-open compartment lets you change the batteries conveniently
- 2 AA batteries included
- If a high concentration of carbon monoxide is detected, the unit will sound a clear, loud, 85-decibel alarm>
- End of life timer alarm chirps when it is time to replace unit
- Carbon monoxide alarms should be replaced every 5 years for maximum protection
- 7-year limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 1.5 x 3.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.