About this item
- The First Alert 2013F .17 Cu. Ft. Fire and Water Protector Chest
- will securely store all your important documents, such as birth certificates, licenses and computer back-up devices. The First Alert security box will protect your valuables from water, fire and natural disaster. This 17 cu. ft. First Alert waterproof fire safe
- is a UL classified media protection device that can withstand an external temperature up to 1550 degrees for ¿¿ hour and independently verified to protect electronic media, such as memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives. The safe also features a waterproof seal which protects your valuables if the case happened to be sprayed or even submerged in water. The First Alert 2013F .17 Cu. Ft. Fire and Water Protector Chest
- features a handle for carrying convenience and is secured by a clamping style latch with key lock. All First Alert products are covered
- UL classified media protection device
- Withstands an external temperature up to 1550 degrees Fahrenheit for ¿¿ hour
- Clamping style latch with key Lock.
- 2 entry keys included.
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 3.70 in. x 11.33 in. x 7.09 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 6.10 in. x 13.94 in. x 11.14 in.
- 5 year limited warranty, with after-fire replacement guarantee.
- First Alert 2013F .17 Cu. Ft. Fire and Water Protector Chest:
- The First Alert security box
- protects from fire and water Waterproof even when fully submerged.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.12 x 13.88 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.