Firefend Flame-Retardant Brights Thermal Drapery Curtain Panel
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The optimum blend of style and peace-of-mind, the Firefend Flame-Retardant Brights Thermal Drapery Curtain Panel features special flame-retardant fabric. Firefend's revolutionary collection combines fashion with an extra measure of safety for your home, business and family.
Firefend Flame-Retardant Brights Thermal Drapery Curtain Panel:
- Sold as a single panel
- Back tab top style fits most poles and rods
- 100-percent polyester fabric
- Coating material: 95/5 polyester/cotton blend
- Kid-friendly colors
- Innovative flame-retardant technology
- Energy-saving thermal coating reduces window-related energy loss
- Reduces outside noise and light for a better night's rest
- Certified to meet flammability standards NFPA-701 and California Title 19
- Care: machine wash cold; tumble dry no heat
- 100-percent made in the USA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.34|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 45.0 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for the question. The exact size is what is listed in the drop-down menu next to color selection. If you select 50Wx54L it will be that exact size. If you select 50Wx63 it will be that exact size.by LouisHornickandCo5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?