About this item
The SentrySafe Model SFW123CS Combination Fire Safe is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire, water and theft. You can easily organize your items in the 1.2-cubic feet combination lock safe, as it has a shelf which can be adjusted and kept at various positions. A pry-resistant hinge bar and large bolts are provided as an added protection against unauthorized access. The SentrySafe Model SFW123CS Combination Fire Safe also comes with a key rack, door tray and door pocket for storing small items which can be easily misplaced.
SentrySafe Combination Fire Safe
- Advanced UL classified fire protection (1 hour at 1700 degrees F)
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, memory sticks and USB drives up to 1700 degrees F
- ETL verified to pass a 15' drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact
- ETL verified water resistance up to 8" for 24 hours
- 4 large 1-inch bolts
- 60 percent bigger than traditional safes
- Pry-resistant hinge bar helps provide additional protection from forced entry
- Mechanical combination lock
- Multi-position shelf
- Key rack, door tray and door pocket for small items
- May be bolted down (bolt down kit not included with the combination safe)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||94.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.3 x 16.3 x 17.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.