Finance Ethics: Critical Issues in Theory and Practice
Check out these related products
- $105.20 List price $134.60Save $29.40
- $78.12 Was $82.35Save $4.23
- $122.35 Was $130.00Save $7.65
- $190.67 List price $269.80Save $79.13
- $55.77 Was $60.29Save $4.52
- $66.48 Was $73.17Save $6.69
- $207.35 List price $241.75Save $34.40
- $103.35 List price $160.00Save $56.65
- $82.21 List price $95.00Save $12.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, John Wiley & Sons, 2010, ISBN13 9780470499160, ISBN10 0470499168
A groundbreaking exploration of the critical ethical issues in financial theory and practice
Compiled by volume editor John Boatright, "Finance Ethics" consists of contributions from scholars from many different finance disciplines.
It covers key issues in financial markets, financial services, financial management, and finance theory, and includes chapters on market regulation, due diligence, reputational risk, insider trading, derivative contracts, hedge funds, mutual and pension funds, insurance, socially responsible investing, microfinance, earnings management, risk management, bankruptcy, executive compensation, hostile takeovers, and boards of directors.Special attention is given to fairness in markets and the delivery of financial services, and to the duties of fiduciaries and agentsRigorous analysis of the topics covered provides essential information and practical guidance for practitioners in finance as well as for students and academics with an interest in finance ethics
"Ethics in Finance" skillfully explains the need for ethics in the personal conduct of finance professionals and the operation of financial markets and institutions.
|Number of Pages:||592|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Boatright, John R.|
|Series Title:||Robert W. Kolb Series in Finance|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||August, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 10.25 x 2.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.00 List price $22.00Save $5.00
- $11.90 List price $19.99Save $8.09
- $20.15 List price $29.99Save $9.84
- $14.15 Was $15.23Save $1.08
- $13.68 List price $22.99Save $9.31
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $13.26 Was $13.96Save $0.70
- $15.29 List price $18.00Save $2.71
- $10.48 List price $17.95Save $7.47
- $6.31 Was $6.95Save $0.64
- $54.35 List price $66.50Save $12.15
- $14.35 List price $19.95Save $5.60