Fully reimagined, Final Fantasy IV arrives on Nintendo DS featuring glorious 3D graphics, all-new voiced cutscenes and amazing CG adapted to dual-screen presentation. The engaging turn-based gameplay and dramatic storyline are renewed with added detail and depth, resulting in a classic RPG experience that is both reminiscent of the original and thoroughly innovative in its own right. Create a versatile party using the all-new Augment System - a dynamic system that allows the player to assign special abilities to characters. Train and customize Whytkin by playing a variety of mini-games and challenge another player to head-to-head battle via local wireless connection. Now with an enhanced Active Time Battle system, new translation and a beautifully remixed score from world-renowned composer Nobuo Uematsu, Final Fantasy IV makes a powerful return, more absorbing and accessible than ever before.
- One of the most loved Final Fantasy games ever made, returns with a full remake for Nintendo DS.
- A classic, superbly written adventure with heroes, betrayal, redemption, love and magic are awaiting you.
- Beautiful 3D graphics with a stunning hand-painted style and fully arranged audio immerse you into the world of Final Fantasy IV like never before.
- Superb gameplay now with all-round additions including Touch Screen control, enhanced Dual Screen usage, arranged boss battles, a dungeon mapping system and also the facility for characters to learn abilities from their friends.
- Fully-voiced cut-scenes, with high quality 3D characters maximize use of the hardware to set a new standard in Nintendo DS storytelling.
- New additional episodes let you explore the unseen lives of the main characters.
- Event Theatre bonus mode lets you replay any scenes that have already been viewed.
- Special new mini-game lets you nurture your own summon monster and battle a friend via DS Wireless Communications!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Alcohol Reference, and Fantasy Violence