Filtrete 2200 Elite Allergen Reduction Air and Furnace Filter, Available in Multiple Sizes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Filtrete 2200 Elite Allergen Reduction Filter outperforms other one-inch three month filters. It attracts and captures 94% of large particles like mold spores and, dust and pollen from the air passing through the filter. It also attracts and captures microscopic allergens like pet dander, smoke and household dust and microscopic particles that can carry bacteria, viruses and odors. The Filtrete 2200 Elite Allergen Reduction Filter has more than twice the small particle filtration than our 1000 performance level filter.
Filtrete 2200 Elite Allergen Reduction Air and Furnace Filter:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.84|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 14.0 x 25.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- filtrete 2400 available for 24.95 plus tax and licence at 1 of the major home stores. Free home delivery.by tatalah11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just remember when I was doing my research, the 2200 had the best Merv rating of any other filter on the market today.by Lottodi12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- according to Iallergy.com the mirv rating is 12 for the 2200 and the 1900 filter. The efficiency is 94% with this one as compared with a 93% for the 1900. Compared to the stats that is available this is a good filter for the money but the 1900 would be a better buy as it has the same mirv rating. The mirv is not a great scale to compare filters as it only measures the minimum filtering capacity. If you want hospital grade you should be looking at a mirv of 14, but you are going to pay a lot. The cheap filters only take in to account what the ac unit needs for filtration and not humans. I recommend looking into vent filters as well, and clean your air system annually. My local walmart carries the 1500 (purple) filter that has a 90% efficiency with a MIRV of 11. http://www.iallergy.com/filtrete-air-filter-comparison.php here is where my info is from.by music98god11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not have a MERV rating, but it is far superior to all other 1" pleated filters. Guaranteed!by likeitcold9/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2200by shopaholic3411/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- They use One Description (the same one) to cover all the filters. Just make sure you use the Size Drop Down menu for ordering your size.by DEWitnow7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are for the filter itself. Both numbers should be the same.by music98god5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is only a benefit during cold weather / winter months when static is everywhere. The filter actually de-ionizes the air so that you aren't getting "shocked" as much. That's been my experience, anyway.by push4peace11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charge attracts dust particles.by braininator10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?