About this item
New to FileMaker Pro 12? This practical, approachable book will show you how to do exactly what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. The only FileMaker Pro 12 tutorial written from the beginner's viewpoint, FileMaker Pro 12 Absolute Beginner's Guide makes FileMaker more intuitive than it's ever been.
Author Tim Dietrich draws on 20+ years of experience as a leading FileMaker solutions developer and instructor, including insider access to FileMaker's creators through his membership in the elite FileMaker Business Alliance. Using real-world examples and plenty of easy-to-understand visuals, Dietrich teaches you how to do all this:
- Plan, design, and create databases that work reliably, perform well, and evolve smoothly
- Expand your database, and effectively integrate new data and tables
- Create layouts all your users can easily understand and efficiently work with
- Find, sort, import, and export data
- Create accurate, easy-to-use reports
- Protect your database with accounts and privileges, and then share it safely
- Back up your data
- Take your data with you through FileMaker Go mobile solutions
- Master expert tips and hidden features you'd never discover on your own
- And much more
|Publish Date:||Oct 31, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||384|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 9.25 x 1.0|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.