Fiber 3500 Hardside Waterbed Mattress and Liner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This waterbed mattress set includes a Blue Magic Fiber 3500 Waterbed Mattress and safety liner. Three layers of ergonomically designed lumbar support is reinforced with an additional three-layer wave reduction system. Patented air cushion 4-layer reinforced corners and memory hi-loft thermal bonded fiber.
- Includes Blue Magic Fiber 3500 Waterbed Mattress and Safety Liner
- 3 layers of ergonomically designed lumbar support with an additional 3-layer wave reduction system
- Patented air cushion 4-layer reinforced corners
- Patented memory hi-loft thermal bonded fiber
- Exclusive Thermavinyl heat resistant black bottom vinyl inhibits plasticizer migration up to 140F; enables vinyl to remain smooth and supple
- 4-point memory stretch tether system reduces wave movement and prevents fiber from shifting
- 85% semi-waveless mattress
- Water-resistant neoprene stretch material of the tether bands maintains integrity of the stabilization system
- 4-way hand tied fiber layers maintain proper fiber layer placement without the use of abrasive metal rivets
- Multiple Lumbar layers provide ultimate mid-body support and reduced motion
- Premium pearlized vinyl for enhanced reflectivity
- Water mattress has superior lap seam construction
- Eco-friendly vinyl exceeds US and European standards
- Durable 18 mil mattress vinyl thickness
- Included safety liner provides a protective barrier between waterbed mattress and frame to prevent spillage
- Ideal for traditional wooden sided waterbed frames (frame not included)
- Safety liner made from durable 6 mil vinyl
- Stand-Up Safety Liner is easy to assemble; no tools required
- Safety liner prevents water from leaking to the floor when properly installed
- Safety liner protects mattress from splinters or the abrasive wooden frame or decking
- Liner is made for a wooden framed waterbed only.
- Mattress will not fit inside a softside waterbed foam tray.
- Safety liner inhibits plasticizer migration from the mattress near the heater so that the mattress vinyl can maintain its suppleness
- Model# MB00545SS
Note: A safety liner and regular water conditioner maintenance is required to maintain the validity of the waterbed mattress warranty. A Blue Magic Fill and Drain Kit (which includes water conditioner) is recommended to be purchased with this mattress and liner in order to assist with the assembly and maintenance.
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 48.0 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, We have a traditional low wattage heater under our mattress and it has been performing there for nearly twenty years. I have not tried the high wattage heater as the low wattage heater heats the water fine within 24 hours.by SilverComet9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by ktbob5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. A standard waterbed heater may be used with the Fiber 3500. It would be placed below the liner that the mattress lays in. An option is a thermal pad which would eliminate the need for a heater.by hwardale8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ... just make sure there are no wrinkles in the heater and it's close to the middle of the bed BEFORE you fill the mattress ...by ldeem10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SandMansFriend3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. As a full motion bag user for 45 years I find it more and more difficult to get over the siderail, is the hard sided mattress easier to get out of?
- Sorry Marty but when they say Hardsided, they simply mean that its a hardsided frame, such as the one you already have. It will be the same type of bladder bag, and the waveless doesn't help you on the "getting out" part of the equation (I have the same issue). There are "newer" types of mattresses that are called "Softside" and they act much more like a traditional coil mattress, with the bladder bags inside of a zipped up foam shell. My aunt has one and its hard to even tell its a waterbed. Just search "Softsided waterbed".by MadPhule10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes a hard sided mattress is easier than a softside.by WalmartSupplierAnswer9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact Boyd Flotation on their website for answers. You may call or email them.by meemaw195911/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Marty because of the fiber fill it will be slightly easier to exist the bed but not much. The hard side refers to the bed frame itself.by Sallyjaned9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our king size mattress was in a box about 2' x 3' x 1'by TLY24/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately 2 foot tall, 2 foot wide, 3 foot longby SilverComet11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Shipped box size: 22x12x29by WalmartSupplierAnswer1/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?