Feldkamp Famous German Fitness Bread, 16.75 oz (Pack of 12)
Customers also bought these products
- $36.58 Was $39.09Save $2.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Feldkamp Famous German Fitness Bread is 100 percent cholesterol free and highly nutritious. Feldkamp Bread, 16.75 oz, has no preservatives and is made with only natural ingredients for a rich flavor. This Famous German Bread (Pack of 12) is also tasty toasted.
Feldkamp Famous German Fitness Bread:
- Also delicious when toasted
- No preservatives
- Cholesterol free
- Natural ingredients
Ingredients: Whole Kernel Rye, Water, Whole Rye Flour, Oat Kernels, Wheat Germ, Iodized Salt, Yeast.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher , Natural|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||91783|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.15 x 7.30 x 4.00 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 370 Mg||14|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 7 G||24|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Regular white bread has about the same number of total carbs, but this bread is very high in fiber (7g). Most people subtract the fiber carbs from the overall, so yes, it's pretty low in carbohydrates for what it is. There's no question it's far healthier than almost every other bread.by Grrrrrrrrr4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$45.08 Was $48.39Save $3.31
- $39.02 Was $43.08Save $4.06