About this item
Eliminate odors and freshen fabrics with Febreze Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener. It sprays a fine mist that works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors, such as pet smells, smoke and body odor. This Febreze freshener safe to use on upholstery, drapes, carpets and bedding, as well as clothing and shoes.
Febreze Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener:
- Extra strength
- Eliminates odors and freshens
- Use throughout your home and on difficult-to-wash fabrics
- Febreze fabric freshener, 27 fl oz
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do Not Spray Directly Toward Face. If Eye Contact Occurs, Rinse Well With Water. If Swallowed, Drink A Glass of Water to Dilute.
Contains: Water, Alcohol, Odor Eliminator Derived from Corn, Fragrance.
Directions: Spray Fabric Until Slightly Damp to Eliminate Odors from Fabrics. Spray The Air Above Fabrics and Carpets In A Sweeping Motion Throughout The Entire Room. For A Noticeably Fresh Home, Spray Over Fabric Items All Around Your Home. Use Only As Directed. Some Hard Surfaces May Become Damp When Sprayed. Avoid Slips Or Falls.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 3.03 x 9.71|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Yes it does that is what I got it for. Made my house smell much better.by ems19594/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!! My husband smokes a lot! Used it on all of the. Furniture, along with Fabreeze Gain scent air fresheners, worked great!!by Happy53810/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Extra Strength Febreze does effectively eliminate cigarette smoke odor. I'd purchased Febreze Gain Scent in the past and liked it very much, but this one is better. Sure, you don't have the scent of Gain, but you do have completely fresh no scent air in place of your previous odor, and I found it lasted all day long.by whatchadoodle3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! All versions of Febreze get rid of common smells such as cooking odors, smoke and some pet smells. Hope this helps! Kimby TheFebrezeTeam6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yupby golen5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I have been very successful removing the smell of cigarettes. I spray everything in the room -- drapes, upholstered and area rug.by Jansi10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?