Faux-Suede Button Headboard, Multiple Colors
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This headboard is the perfect addition to any bedroom. Handmade and upholstered in a high quality fabric. Headboard fits most standard bed frames.
Faux-Suede Button Headboard:
- Solid wood and plywood frame for strength and durability
- Steel legs that adjust the height of the headboard
- Polyfoam padding for soft feel
- Constructed and upholstered entirely in the US
- Easy assembly, wrench or pliers required
- Headboard Dimensions:
- Twin: 41"L x 4"D x 51"H
- Full: 56"L x 4"D x 51" H
- Queen: 62"L x 4"D x 51" H
- King: 78"L x 4"D x 51" H
- California King: 74"L x 4"D x 51" H
- Shipping Dimensions by Size:
- Twin: 49"L x 4"D x 29"H
- Full: 58"L x 4"D x 29"H
- Queen: 63"L x 4"D x 29"H
- King: 81"L x 4"D x 29"H
- Cal King: 81"L x 4"D x 29"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this queen size headboard bolt onto the metal boxspring/mattress frame? How deep is it from back to front? How much will it add to length of bed?
- Bolts to metal bed frame, easy! Is not that deep at all, I was concerned to as we are short on space at the end of the bed, but you hardly noticed it, adds about 2 inchesby Jakkapoo5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headboard does attach to the metal bed frame. Mine only added four inches to the length of my bedby ilovemyhusband795/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It bolts easily to the frame and will only add 4 inches.by jillsk2/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does bolt to the bed. You can choose how high you want the bottom of the headboard and I have mine set right on top of the mattress. So - the bed literally sits only like an inch or two farther than it did.by mat421/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It does bolt to the frame of the bed. The bolt holes are standard on all metal bed frames. The frame is only about two inches in thickness. Will not add length to the bed.by KaiH8/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have holes to mount to the metal frame. It will add no more than 2-3 inches to the length of bed, if that much. If you have trouble attaching to the metal frame, I have used four 1.5 inch L-brackets before to attach it to the wall. OR you can attach D-rings to the back of the headboard and secure it to the wall, as if hanging a picture on the wall with screw-in anchors. Just take your time and measure carefully!by designgirly5/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We ordered the king size headboard and it did connect directly to the bed frame with the included hardware. The only problem we had was the sheer size of it and a wall not being level that it was up against. We put felt bumpers behind it to make it sit level and everything was fine.by kaltcall3/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes attaches to metal but would recommend wall mount too for extra stabilityby DesignerDecorator3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it easily attaches to a metal frame. There are long metal "arms" coming down each side of the headboard. I have those adjustable metal bed frames with attachment holes at the head of the bed. The headboard comes with some screws that secure it nicely to the frame.by Chelle2911/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it attached great to a metal framby scrappy781/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I agree, better dimension info is needed. The upholstered pad of our queen sized headboard is 63" wide, 27" high. Height to floor is 50" high at the minimum adjustment, but it can be adjusted higher if desired. (we needed it as low as it would go....)by fraidy23/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headboard is almost 4 inches thick and is well padded.by jillsk3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The width is approximately 62".by asha983/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?