About this item
Spring is here! With vivid oversized flowers and two-tone embroidered leaves, this comforter set adds a touch of life to your bedroom instantly. The Fashion Street Eve Bed Bedding Comforter Set includes a comforter, two shams, a bed skirt, two Euro shams and two decorative pillows.
Fashion Street Eve 8pc Bedding Comforter Set:
- Cal King set includes: comforter (104" x 94"), 2 shams (20" x 36"), 2 Euro shams (26" x 26"), bed skirt (72" x 84" + 15" drop) and 2 decorative pillows
- Comforter is 100 percent polyester
- Care instructions: decorative pillows are spot clean only; comforter, shams and skirt are dry clean only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||92.0 x 90.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The flowers r salmon and dark red.by Lorrainez4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- more of a light rust color not red at allby coolstuffatwalmart12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The flowers are a light rust color, almost peachy. They are very pretty but a lot lighter than the bedskirt.by ksp110/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The flowers are not either red or burgundy, they are rust color, very pretty.by Abuelanena8/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color is garnet red. Brick red, not maroon.by Lorrainez4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its a deep rust colorby coolstuffatwalmart12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's more of a burgundy. Not much orange tone to it at all.by MissusBee9/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, almost a burgundy. The flowers are much lighter in color and very pretty.by ksp18/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?