Check out these related products
- $6.05 Was $6.99Save $0.94
- $10.26 List price $16.95Save $6.69
- $14.29 Was $15.34Save $1.05
- $20.64 Was $23.00Save $2.36
- $2.41 List price $3.99Save $1.58
- $7.39 List price $9.99Save $2.60
- $15.91 List price $17.99Save $2.08
- $10.18 List price $16.99Save $6.81
Consider these popular products
- $3.58 List price $3.99Save $0.41
- $12.56 List price $16.99Save $4.43
- $6.91 Was $7.99Save $1.08
- $3.62 Was $5.09Save $1.47
- $12.88 List price $17.99Save $5.11
- $7.22 Was $7.95Save $0.73
- $6.45 List price $6.99Save $0.54
- $6.29 Was $6.99Save $0.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Random House Childrens Books, 2011, ISBN13 9780375864551, ISBN10 0375864555
Author Lindsey Craig teams up with Arthur creator and bestselling artist Marc Brown in a toe-tapping farmyard dance-a-thon--perfect for toddler and preschooler read-alouds. As soon as the sun goes down, the animals are up ("Sheep can't sleep. Sheep can't sleep. Sheep can't sleep 'cause they got that beat ") Before long, there's a giant farmyard dance party, complete with funny animal sounds. But what happens when all the racket wakes up Farmer Sue? Here's a colorful bedtime story that begs to be read aloud.
|Number of Pages:||32|
|Author:||Brown, Marc Tolon , Craig, Lindsey|
|Publisher:||Random House Childrens Books|
|Publication Date:||June, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 9.25 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.