About this item
This Farberware 12-Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Set is perfect for your everyday slicing and dicing needs. It features superior, high carbon stainless steel blades. The satin finish on the stainless steel handles offers an elegant look. This 12-piece set includes: eight-inch chef, eight-inch slicer, five-inch serrated utility, 4-1/2 inch fine edge utility, 3-1/2 inch parer, shears, sharpening steel plus two 4-1/2 inch steak knives, one santoku knife and one pair of mini shears. All kept neat and organized in the included block. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
Farberware Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cutlery Set:
- High carbon stainless steel blades for strength and durability
- Ergonomically designed handles for comfort while cutting
- Ideal for everyday food prep
- Set includes: 8" chef knife, 7" slicer, 4-1/2" serrated utility knife, 4" fine edge utility knife, 3" parer, shears, sharpener, 4 steak knives and a black hardwood block
- Care: hand wash only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 10.0 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- I wouldn't recommend it...Mine rusted just sitting in the sink not even sitting in water.by Texasdad703/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as per Farberware's product specifications, these stainless steel knives are dishwasher safe.by Benjeswife12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby FlaGram312/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I try not to put these knives in the dishwasher to maintain the sharpness of the blades. However, they have been put in the dishwasher "accidentally" by family members. They come out just fine.by SpartyMom3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep, but don't waste your time with these. They rust. Purchase another type.by CDR9273/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Elisef12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put mine in the dishwasher all the time. I have noticed some discoloring in the metal but otherwise they are fine.by Thriftybuyer3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?