Farberware Soft Grips Safety Can Opener
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Farberware Soft Grips Safety Can Opener opens cans safely without leaving sharp edges. It works on all cans, including pop-top cans. The Farberware Soft Grips Safety Can Opener features a soft, comfortable handle and knob.
Farberware Soft Grips Safety Can Opener:
- Opens cans safely without leaving sharp edges
- Works on all cans, including pop-top cans
- Features a soft, comfortable-grip handle and knob
- Lifetime limited warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.25 x 4.0 x 8.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The directions are on the label when you buy it. You have to turn the part you hold in your right hand towards yourself just a bit to attach the opener to the can. Then open the can and turn that same part back towards yourself to release the opener from the can.by momof4ndopqe8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Set the metal tip onto the top of the can, angle the can opener to about 45 degrees, align the grove opening over the can's sealed edge, the turn handle clockwise. Very easy and fast. Note: If you look very closely, you'll see the grove opening move a little bit out when starting counter-clockwise turn, and move a little in when starting a clock-wise turn. Hopes this help you... I really like mine.by BigJohnn9/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the kind that lifts and separates the lid from the can without actually cutting anything? I've been looking for a replacement for my old one.
- Yes, but mine broke within a week.by ybabegadnoB2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?