About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not adjustable. It is a thin slice cut, but for potato chips you would need a better product than this one.by Marshaka7776/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. I just made chips last night. Perfect thickness/thinness for chips.by TaterGuy26/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Marshaka7776/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, there isn't a way to adjust the thickness. It works well for slicing potatoes down to chip-making thickness. Not too thin and not too thick. For the price, I'm happy with the size of the slices it makes.by TaterGuy26/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will definitely slice zucchini length wise; but to make it look like spaghetti, you would need to further slice it with a chefs knife. The blade is fixed for thin slicing which makes every bit of a broccoli crown useable. Try using it for the large stem of a broccoli crown and slicing carrots to go with the broccoli and steam them together for a flavor sensation, with no more waste.by Marshaka7771/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?