About this item
The Farberware Dishwasher Safe 8" Hard Anodized Open Skillet will have you cooking up some family favorites in no time. With a durable construction, this pan is designed for you to use as often as you need it. The useful Farberware skillet has a dark color that will complement most kitchen decors. It has a sturdy handle with a comfortable grip that makes it simple to hold onto while making your food. The 8" skillet is a good size for making all kinds of delicious meals that your friends and family are sure to enjoy. It has a non-stick interior, so clean-up after use is very simple. The pan is even oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, opening up a lot of opportunities for you to try different recipes. Let this handy kitchen tool bring your cooking to a new level of expertise with a reliability that you can count on.
Farberware Dishwasher Safe 8" Hard Anodized Open Skillet:
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-stick interiors for easy cleanup
- Non-stick exteriors make cleanup fast and easy
- Comfortable handle provides easy grip
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Farberware skillet model# 82996
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.339|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 8.0 x 3.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The labeling says 'durable nonstick'. Teflon or PTFE isn't mentioned anywhere.by 65Techniques4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for the question, Freefly. This cookware has a Whitford Eclipse nonstick coating on the inside. Whitford's nonstick coating is PTFE based nonstick coating. If you would like more information on this nonstick coating, you can visit Whitford's website at www.whitfordww.com. I hope this helps you out.by CookwareSpecialist4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?