FARBERWARE 4-Speed Digital Blender With Travel Cup, Stainless Steel
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Blend delicious beverages and easily take them on the go with the Stainless Steel FARBERWARE Blender with Travel Cup. Features of this four-speed blender include a metal drive system, extra-large stainless steel blades and a large 800-watt motor. This digital blender has a large glass jar and a simplified, easy-to-use interface for your convenience. The Stainless Steel FARBERWARE Blender with Travel Cup's four settings include low, medium, high, and drink cup. Its backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. The limited warranty reflected by the Good Housekeeping Seal means that if a product bearing the Seal is defective within the first two years of purchase, Good Housekeeping will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
FARBERWARE 4-Speed Digital Blender With Travel Cup, Stainless Steel:
- Four speeds: drink cup, low, medium, and high
- Large glass jar and to-go drink cup included
- Metal drive system
- Extra-large stainless steel blades
- Two-year warranty
- Large 800W motor
- Simplified interface
- Model# 103742
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.45 x 8.2 x 16.03|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just bought one of these blenders, and the first thing I made was a smoothie comprised of 1 cup of frozen berry blend, 1/2 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of yogurt. The blender made a fantastic (very thick) smoothie. If someone is having a problem blending frozen fruit, perhaps they are using the wrong setting. Following the instructions in the manual, I used the 'med' setting, and just let it do the variable speed blending and automatically turn off. I can see that if you used the pulse button, or the wrong low/med/high button on ice, it might not work. (I haven't checked the instruction manual for chipping plain ice; most of the frozen drink options used the 'med' button.)by anon10009/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It does a great job.by Flipflops441/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My experience was it didn't even puree canned white beans and a couple of cups of chicken broth! So, I am skeptical of this unit's ability to crush ice.by Gunnigal8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I normally use frozen fruits, but sometimes I use ice...It just goes through them like there is no tomorrow...by Periquito8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works with ice and frozen fruitby NBLady8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!by BEAUTYFULL18/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works with ice and frozen fruit. I made a milkshake with ice but it didn't thicken up as my old Oster. But try it.by atomicpunkrgv8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How big is "large" glass jar on this blender....I am surprised they didn't specify the size of the blender jar
- It's the biggest glass jar I've ever seen on a blender. I'm guessing 40 ounces but it could be bigger.by YankeeTommie1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 48oz (and room above that)by Dude51112/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is really big...by Periquito12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 48 ozby NBLady12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 cups - 48 oz.by zigy4412/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this Faberware blender also crush ice cubes to a fine consistency (not just chop into chunks)?
- I Would like to say that with almost all shops, thatcrush there ice with top of the line blenders they use small ice cubes.....The ice cubes your fridge makes or from ice trays is thick and hard and big....When I can I always use ice that I buy in bags...It small and hallow and makes a btter drink for the most part!!!by TearJay7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I does crush ice but doing so will dull the blades, and that will happen with any blender. I think the ice crushing is just a gimmick.by LifeSaver17/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby YankeeTommie7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I loaded mine up the night I got it home with a whole tray of ice cubes. I use the old school square ice cube trays. This blender did not have any trouble blending it into the smoothie no big chunks of ice floating around either. Now, will it turn a picture of ice into ice shavings? I have not tried it yetby EvansPartyof67/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this crushes it to snow texture it is greatby theonlybluesteel7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?