About this item
Farberware Classic 4-Quart Covered Saucepot
Functional as well as beautiful, this 4-quart saucepot is made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish and has an aluminum core in its base that spreads heat quickly and evenly. The core is completely clad in stainless steel so, like the rest of the pot, the bottom resists corrosion and discoloring and cleans up easily. Thick rolled rims add durability and make it possible to pour from the pan without dripping. Because the pan comes with a domed lid that self-bastes foods it can be used for braising on the stovetop or in the oven. (The handles are oven-safe to 350 degrees F and stay cool on the stovetop.) This multi-functional pot is dishwasher-safe and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.6 x 6.5 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the lid on this pot metal or glass? In the picture it looks like metal. I am looking for a pot with a metal lid only.
- The lid on the Farberware 18/10 Stainsteel pot is metal.by CommunityAnswer4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with a metal lid.by NancyBee4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lid on this pot is stainless steel.(metal)by kalindi4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's metal.by pixiedusttt4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you can use on electric or gas stove. Not in the oven.by kalindi10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an electric stove and it works wonderful.by pixiedusttt10/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is safe for gas and electric.by CommunityAnswer6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any pot that can hold a magnet is good for induction.by pixiedusttt9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pot is good for induction cooking since it is made of stainless steel.by CommunityAnswer5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?