Farberware 18/10 Stainless Steel 3-Quart Saucepan w-Straining Lid, Stainless Steel
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stainless Steel Farberware 3-Quart Saucepan with Straining Lid is dishwasher safe. It is also made for durability, so it will last for years to come. In addition, the thick aluminum core base offers fast, yet even heating. This Farberware saucepan also has a built-in strainer right on the lid, which allows for easy pouring straight from the pan. You can use it for teas, pasta, frozen vegetables and more. This 18/10 stainless steel saucepan provides a "No Slip Grip" handle to ensure comfort and usability. The tempered glass lid allows you to see the food while it cooks.
Farberware 18/10 Stainless Steel 3-Quart Saucepan with Straining Lid, Stainless Steel:
- Farberware saucepan is dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Thick aluminum core base for fast, even heating
- Unique lid with dual built-in straining features; an option for all your needs
- Dual spouts for easy pouring
- Comfortable "No Slip Grip" handle
- Tempered glass lid
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Model# 76716
- Combine it with other Farberware sets (sold separately)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.75 x 8.0 x 7.1|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am a representative from Farberware Cookware. This cookware is suitable for solid plate, radiant, gas, halogen, and ceramic stovetops. This cookware is also dishwasher safe. The way to check cookware to see if it is induction suitable is to stick a magnet to bottom of it. If the magnet sticks, then it is induction suitable.by KitchenwareExpert7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?