About this item
Cooking meals is easier with the Farberware Deep Skillet. It features a durable, aluminum construction that is designed to conduct and distribute heat evenly across the cooking surface. Made with a non-stick interior, it is an excellent choice for browning, frying and searing. The unique design allows you to prepare foods with much less oil than you may normally use. The sides are deep, which minimizes the chances of food spilling over the edge while moving it around in the bottom of the pan. Grasp the easy-grip, rubberized handle, and lightly toss and aerate your food like a pro. The base of the handle is securely reinforced with dual rivets for durability and longevity. This non-stick skillet is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Use it in confidence on the stovetop as well as in the oven. You can also place it directly on the tabletop for serving. This high-performance Farberware 12" skillet, available with a polished aluminum finish, is an ideal choice for making everyday meals.
Farberware Classic 12-inch Non-stick Deep Skillet:
- Polished aluminum construction provides fast, even heating
- Durable nonstick interior
- Dual riveted "no slip grip" handles provide secure grip
- Farberware 12" skillet, polished aluminum, is oven-safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Deep sides
- Rugged, durable and made to last for years
- Helps simplify everyday meal preparation for you and your family
- Top-quality gift item to add to a wedding or housewarming registry
- Add it to your collection of Farberware (sold separately)
- Primary color: silver
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 14.0 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.