About this item
Cooking meals is easier with the Farberware Deep Skillet. It features a durable, aluminum construction that is designed to conduct and distribute heat evenly across the cooking surface. Made with a non-stick interior, it is an excellent choice for browning, frying and searing. The unique design allows you to prepare foods with much less oil than you may normally use. The sides are deep, which minimizes the chances of food spilling over the edge while moving it around in the bottom of the pan. Grasp the easy-grip, rubberized handle, and lightly toss and aerate your food like a pro. The base of the handle is securely reinforced with dual rivets for durability and longevity. This non-stick skillet is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Use it in confidence on the stovetop as well as in the oven. You can also place it directly on the tabletop for serving. This high-performance Farberware 12" skillet, available with a polished aluminum finish, is an ideal choice for making everyday meals.
Farberware Classic 12-inch Non-stick Deep Skillet:
- Polished aluminum construction provides fast, even heating
- Durable nonstick interior
- Dual riveted "no slip grip" handles provide secure grip
- Farberware 12" skillet, polished aluminum, is oven-safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Deep sides
- Rugged, durable and made to last for years
- Helps simplify everyday meal preparation for you and your family
- Top-quality gift item to add to a wedding or housewarming registry
- Add it to your collection of Farberware (sold separately)
- Primary color: silver
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 14.0 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Aluminumby dawsong12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aluminumby Sheann708/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aluminum for sureby LaoBlue9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- high quality stainless outer exterior--if there is aluminum it is not visible. the pan is heavy with a good feelby vccc8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a representative of Farberware Cookware. The skillet is aluminum with a polished exterior and nonstick interior. If you are looking for stainless steel, you may want to look at our Farberware Professional or any of our Farberware stainless steel lines on the WalMart site.by KitchenwareExpert12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I recently purchased a 12" skillet Item #12210 and I'm very pleased with it. I was wondering if the same deep dish skillet was available in
- I didn't see the 8" and 10" deep ones in store nor online, but there is one combo pack in store (UTAH) comes with 10" and 12" deep skillets sold as one around $24. Which is a little thinner to this one but feels okay in my opinion.by WillyL12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have only seen it in the 12 inch which seema much larger than it is because of it's depth,. I stir fry in it. the other skillets i have seen are all less deep with less weight. There is another pan with a larger circumference and a handle on both ends available at walmart. I just saw it on my last trip. I have owned it also and found it good. the problem is cabinet storage and if you have a small cooking area on your stove it may be hard to get all your pans on the other burners. it takes more room due to the extra handle on the front. you can really load it up so that handle comes in handy for a large amount of food. the enjoyment depends on your use of it.by vccc8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a representative of Farberware Cookware. We only carry the 12" skillet in this line. If you're looking for something deeper, please check out the site for any of our Farberware 12"/5 Qt. saute pans.by KitchenwareExpert7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?