About this item
Rooted in rich history, Farberware has a reputation that has surpassed any other in the cookware industry. Imagine quality and value packaged together, bringing you a timeless favorite year after year. Technology has evolved and so has the brand you love. Advanced features, improved quality, convenient non-stick surfaces and an assortment of accessories and complementary pieces have been added giving you an array of options to choose without compromising the reliance you have on Farberware.
Farberware 12" Everyday Stir Fry Pan, Black:
- Dishwasher safe
- Inside and outside non-stick surface for easy cleanup
- Comfortable handle provides easy grip
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Model# 21644
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.125 x 12.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Honestly it's a typical metal Teflon coated pan that's lightweight. I think it's probably some type of tin or thin steel if you are questioning it's weight it's really very light weight, as a senior this is very important to me, but if you want a heavy duty pan similar to cast iron this is not it.by LongIslandPeggy9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- aluminumby LaoBlue9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aluminum coated with a non-stick surface.by CharlieBrn6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This skillet is aluminum with a nonstick coating inside and out.by FarberwareExpert4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4"by Ghostrighter1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pan is 5 inches high.by CommunityAnswer12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question, Viji. The Farberware 12" Everyday Stir Fry Pan is approximately 4.75 inches in height. We hope that this information helps you with your buying decision.by CookwareSpecialist12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stir fry pan has an approximate 4 quart capacity.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for the great question, Amna. This pan has approximately a 4 quart capacity. Hope this helps your buying decision.by CookwareSpecialist3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?