Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Beyond the reach of civilization lies a lawless island ruled by violence. This is where you find yourself stranded, caught in a bloody conflict between psychotic warlords and indigenous rebels. Struggling to survive, your only hope of escape is through the muzzle of a gun. Discover the island's dark secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to your advantage; and outwit its cast of ruthless, deranged inhabitants. Beware the beauty and mystery of this island of insanity... You'll need more than luck to escape alive.
- An Open-World First Person Shooter: Create your own FPS action and adventure. Customize your weapons, your skills and your approach to each mission, whether you favor intense run-and-gun action, stealthy close-up takedowns, or long range sniping.
- An Island of Danger and Discovery: Explore a diverse island playground, from mountain ranges to swampy grasslands and white sandy beaches. Discover relics, hunt exotic animals, play mini-games, and travel fast by land, sea or air. Fight your way through the island's towns, temples, river ports and more.
- Uncover a Memorable Story and an Insane Cast of Characters: Encounter an engaging and disturbed cast of characters as you take a gritty journey into the dark side of humanity, written by a Writer's Guild award-winner.
- Play with Friends in a Full Co-Op Campaign. Play online and team up in a four-player campaign which challenges you to be your best and work together to prevail. Experience the island through the eyes of a wayward crew in their own quest to survive against the odds.
- A Different Breed of Multiplayer: Innovative multiplayer rewards skill and team play. To level-up, players must support each other by boosting with battle cries, reviving teammates, and calling-in team support weapons. After each match, choose to punish or show mercy for your foes in fun and twisted ways with interactive cut scenes.
- Use the Map Editor to Create and Access New Content: The powerful and easy-to-use Far Cry map editor is back, with new and improved features. A community of mapmakers ensures a constant stream of new content, with the best showcased for the world to enjoy. Using map template tools, you can make amazing maps quickly and easily.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs, and Intense Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||68631|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.5 GHz, Clock speed (GHz), Secondary (AMD): 2.9 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Model: 3600-6400), Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB
Disk Space: 15 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 512 MB
Direct X: 9.0c
Graphics: Video card memory : 1,024 MB or higher
Direct X: 11.0 or higher
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, as long as you have the right video card.by ensjo7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. as well as XP, Vista, and Windows 8by BlueEagle78/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The game will work on XP. The big thing is the video card.by ensjo7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8by BlueEagle712/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Steam account within the game is a necessary security anti-piracy element. It doesn't take anything away from the game itself during gameplay. Personnally, I welcome it. Lot of different games to explore.by BlueEagle71/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Ranger71/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?