Fanci-Full Temporary Hair Color, 52 White Minx, 9 fl oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $7.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fanci-Full Temporary Hair Color:
- Recommended for highlighted blonde and gray hair
- Risk-free hair color--rinses in, shampoos out
- Enriches color and adds shine
- Gently blends gray away
- No ammonia, no peroxide
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Manufacturer Part Number:||007572438052|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.65 x 2.51 x 7.84 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This washes right out, so you use it after every shampoo, and then it is completely gone when you shampoo again. Very temporary. Beautiful color though and easy to use.by Queentait1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rinses right off, or at least the White Minx does. Darker colors will require a shampoo. If your hair has been highly chemical treated and the hair shaft itself is damaged, it may stain very slightly, but that will fade with additional shampoos. For healthy hair, it shampoos right out.by CoffeeSquirrel1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Shampoo will remove.by Follychic1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm letting my gray grow out. Do i need to wait untill it has grown out completly before useing this product?
- I don't know what color your hair is, but this will tone your gray to a nice soft shade and soften it. I love this color, it cuts the yellow that was in my hair. You might try this now, see if you like it, it does wash out so if you don't like it it will come right out.by Queentait1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if by growing out, you mean in length, there is no reason to wait. My hair is extremely short and some of it goes directly on my scalp, which is okay as long as it is distributed completely. If by growing out, you mean from one color to another, just put the color rinse where you want it for the desired effect. It washes out so you can do most anything with it and still not have a major wreck. Good luck.by CoffeeSquirrel1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have gray mixed in with my light/medium brown hair - any idea what this color would do for my hair?
- This works best on light blonde or silver/gray hair to remove yellow/brassiness....does not alter the color of hair or make hair color lighter or darker...by Esmie142/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My hair is dark driftwood brown with healthy silver, I can tell you it will cut all the yellows and redbrowns from your hair and silver the gray.by CoffeeSquirrel2/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?