Customers also viewed these products
Fagor Duo Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Material: 18/10 stainless steel.-Spring type mechanism in dial format can be maneuvered from LOW (8psi) to HIGH (15psi) without changing valves.-Impact bonded aluminum diffuser base for even heat distribution and fuel efficiency.-Ergonomically designed sleek black handles for easier handling.-#1 Recommended Pressure Cooker Model as Rated by Cook's Illustrated Magazine.-Automatic pressure release position and visual pressure indicator.-Recommended to be used with the Fagor home canning kit.-Dual pressure control valve.-Two independent over pressure release valves.-Safety locking handle prevents accidental opening under pressure.-Can be used on all types of heat sources.-Cleaning and care: Pot is dishwasher safe.-UL approved.-Diameter: 10''. Includes: -Includes instruction manual with canning recipes.-Includes a stainless steel steamer basket and trivet. Collection: -Duo collection. Warranty: -Warranty: 10-year. Dual pressure settings and sleek black ergonomically designed handles combine to form this premium stainless steel pressure cooker. All you have to do is load the cooker with all of your ingredients, lock the lid in place and begin cooking. A triple safety system is featured which includes a safety locking handle to prevent accidental opening under pressure, a dual pressure control valve, and two independent over pressure release valves to avoid pressure build up. The bonded aluminum diffuser base can be used on any type of cooking surface, allowing greater versatility in today's ever-evolving kitchen, and ensures even heat distribution and fuel efficiency. A stainless steel steamer basket and trivet is also included which doubles as a colander, making this high-quality pressure cooker an essential tool
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Spring type mechanism in dial format can be maneuvered from LOW (8psi) to HIGH (15psi) without changing valves
- Impact bonded aluminum diffuser base for even heat distribution and fuel efficiency
- Ergonomically designed sleek black handles for easier handling
- #1 Recommended Pressure Cooker Model as Rated by Cook's Illustrated Magazine
- Automatic pressure release position and visual pressure indicator
- Recommended to be used with the Fagor home canning kit
- Dual pressure control valve
- Two independent over pressure release valves
- Safety locking handle prevents accidental opening under pressure
- Can be used on all types of heat sources
- Cleaning and care: Pot is dishwasher safe
- UL approved
- Diameter: 10''
- Includes instruction manual with canning recipes
- Includes a stainless steel steamer basket and trivet
- Duo collection
- Warranty: 10-year
|Capacity:||Less than 5 Qts , See Description , More than 8 Qts|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||918060796|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.63 x 18.00 x 10.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it does!by flyingshamrock9/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The pressure cooker will work on an induction stove.by LAK1022119/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use 4 each of 1 quart jars, as well as pints and half pints.by Fagor1239/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use 4-1 quart jars, as well as pints and half pints. You can not double stack pints or half pints.by Fagor1239/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?