Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $6.26
Faded Glory Women's Cowl Neck Sweater
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A cozy sweater is always needed when the days are chilly. This Faded Glory women's cowl neck sweater is a great choice to layer over tops and tees on cooler days and mix and match with jeans and booties for a casual look. Pick from one of the assorted colors.
Faded Glory Women's Cowl Neck Sweater:
- 100% acrylic
- Cowl neck
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||machine wash cold, with like colors, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, lay flat to dry, cool iron if necessary|
|Fabric Content:||100% Acrylic|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It hits a bit below the waist.by VoodooJLE12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sweater comes down to my hips which is the length I really likeby jena7612/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes down to my hips and I'm 5'2by LEO1612/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'8". The sweater falls just below my hips. Nice length.by fullofvybz11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine wasn't.by VoodooJLE12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not a heavy sweater and is really beautifulby jena7612/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it definitely is not. I think that this must be mistake whoever listed the item for walmart must have put in the wrong number. I bought this sweater and it's like maybe a quarter of a pound if that.by everyonelovesagermangirl11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wish I could answer that for you. But that appears to be unreasonably high. I had ordered a total of 6 sweaters (2 cowl necks, 3 ribbed turtlenecks, and a cardigan) which came all at once. The weight on my package (if the shipping weight per sweater were approx 16lbs would have been 16X6) 96 pounds! The package wasn't even near 50 pounds never mind 100!!by gemii111/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?